Mold is a type of fungus that can cause various health problems when it accumulates in your home or workplace. Even small amounts of mold can lead to respiratory issues, skin irritation, and other medical conditions. If you think you may have mold in your home or workplace, it’s important to identify the issue and take steps to remove the mold as soon as possible.
Mold damage is usually caused by dampness or water damage in a building, such as flooding or leaky pipes. In most cases, the first sign of mold growth is an unpleasant musty smell. It often appears as dark spots on walls, ceilings and other surfaces that may be unnoticeable at first glance. Other signs include water stains on walls and ceilings and warping wood panels in walls and floors.
Once you’ve identified the presence of mold, you should contact a professional for help with removal. …Read more →